Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I HAVE A 6S PHONE WHICH RESET ITSELF AND DELETED MY GMAIL…

Customer Question
I HAVE A 6S...

I HAVE A 6S PHONE WHICH RESET ITSELF AND DELETED MY GMAIL ACCOUNT AND ALL THE APPS, ETC ON MY PHONE. I AM USING MY HUSBAND'S MACBOOK PRO TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOU. MY IPAD IS STILL OK, BUT I DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO MY OLD PHOTOS, APPS, ETC. CAN YOU HELP ME?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

FOR GMAIL?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO I RECOVER THE INFO ON MY PHONE? OK

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 6 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

Sounds to me like you need to sign into the phone again

TAP SETTINGS

TAP YOUR NAME AT THE TOP

TAP ITUNES AND APP STORE

DO YOU SEE YOUR APPLE ID IN BLUE AT THE TOP?