Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Am unable to get gmail sent to me. getting box" enter your…

Am unable to get...

Am unable to get gmail sent to me. getting box " enter your user name and password ***** the following server 'imap.gmail.com'. how do i find/change my password? thank you, dan

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Through outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I just loaded :mcafee safe connect"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thank you

3/21/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Gmail/Google password:

- Click the following link: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount
- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the Submit button
- Answer the questions on the following screen
- Now you will be able to reset your password

My goal is to give you the best experience possible. I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Thank you,
***** *****

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
i did that earlier. Problem is i am being asked for the password ***** "the following server" "imap.gmail.com

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 86
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Please, open and allow the remote application to run after you download and save it. Thank you.

have done all that. are you connected?

It shows that you didn't run the program after it was downloaded or there was a problem.

I see that you are having some sort of problem running the remote on your computer.

Let's try this another way.

Go to the following page: http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html
- On the page that comes up, click the orange Download button for the "INSTALL (EXE) option, download, and open that file.
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

ID: 10 071 228
Password: 4694

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com