Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to change my password on my hot mail account.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to change my password ***** my hot mail account. But it won't let me because of my phone has changed and it won't let me change it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

Yes I am log in on my tablet . I have to print some thing off and I have to sign it and fax it. It wants me to sign in on another account but I don't want to sign up for a other account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number that I have on my account it is no longer in service I have a new phone number and no I don't have a security question

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

All I want is to change my pass but it won't let and I don't think that I log into another account . So why can't some make it easier just to change a password

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To check, you are currently not able to sign into your account correct?

Please let me know