Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to learn how to create an new email account with

Customer Question
I want to learn...

I want to learn how to create an new email account with gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I don't currently have a gmail account at all..

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Nothing I am just GREEN on how to do it...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Email technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

At this point have you made any attempt to create a Gmail account?

I put an old email address of***@******.*** to just get to this point with a password.
I filled out the payment with my credit card, now what??? This is confusing as hell. Is this gmail or do I
use inbox.com, help..
I AM CONFUSED I wish I could use the phone!! WHAT NOW??

Did you see my previous question? Have you made any attempt at this point to create a Gmail account?

I see that you are attempting to request remote assistance, but it looks like the payment failed.

If you'd like to try a different card, you should see an option on your screen to input new card information.