Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since last night my password is not working. I didn't change…

Customer Question
Since last night my...

Since last night my password ***** ***** working. I didn't change it. Im trying to get in to play POGO

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No Im not in e-mail account because I cant get into my account because AOL changed my password ***** the 20th. There is noone I know that could change it. I think AOL because I was saving all my genology reports on my e-mail and I got up one day and they were all gone. zip gone had to be AOL

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

But it says my original ( the one that Ive been using) is not the correct password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.