Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a gmail account for my computer and when it was set…

Customer Question
I have a gmail...

I have a gmail account for my computer and when it was set up when I would click gmail on my computer it would automatically bring up my emails. I don't know if I punched a button or something but now it is asking me for my password. How can I bypass that and just have my emails come up when I press gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 6 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

You would need to supply your password ***** select to keep you signed in..

If you dont know your password ***** will need to reset it so you can once again sign in and stay signed in.

Change your password ***** clicking HERE

Go through the reset process and then sign back into your browser once done