Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I change my recovery phone number? Motorola g4.

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change my recovery phone number?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Motorola g4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Since I purchased the new phone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know because I am not to be about these things.never Kno till the question hits me.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 3 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Sign in to your Gmail account from a computer. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select Settings

From the horizontal menu at the top of the page select Filters and Blocked Addresses.

Turn off all filters and un-block any addresses.

Let me know the result please.

Sorry. That was a mis-sent reply. What is the email address you want to change the recovery phone

number for?*

*You need to be able to sign in to that account to make the change.

That is the problem. I can't sign in to my account for Gmail .
I t hinkthis email is already open on my old phone .which is long gone.
Are you trying to call me?
Are you going to be able to bring my Gmail account back up?
Email technician: jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know your Gmail address?

I thought someone was already working on it.

You opted out the first expert and asked for new one. That's why I am here to help.

Do you have access to phone (•••) •••-••17 to receive Text message?

No. I had to change that number.annouying calls. we
Newest number is(###) ###-####

Can't you access that number to just receive the recovery code that Gmail send?

I can't do anything with it . that is why I am asking for your help.

Okay, do you remember the Month and Year you created the gmail account?

No it has been quite a while since i did it. I think more than 3 or 4 years.

Okay, do you have access to ly••••••@ho••••.com email ?

Not sure.
Someone else has my old phone number
I couldn't get into that one either.

If so you can't recover the Gmail account and change the number. Call to your last number and inform that person about your situation and ask for help. If he is ready,you can receive the recovery code on that phone and ask him that code and reset your Gmail account password ***** it. Then change the recovery phone number to the new one.

I understand that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me where I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information.

Ok, thank you for trying.

Please rate my service with a positive rating. Then only I will get paid for my time and efforts. Please take time to leave a good review about my service. A good bonus will make me happier. Remember me, when you need any assistance again. Your business is very valuable for us. You can ask a question directly to me by going to http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-jinsmn/

Regards
Jins