Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Tell me why my account was closed and who closed it. Gmail,

Please tell me why...

Please tell me why my***@******.*** account was closed and who closed it.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail,

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have 2 accounts :

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Customer:***@******.*** &

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer:***@******.***

3/21/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

The account was not closed. Do you need help recovering it?

When was the last time that you were able to sign into your Gmail.com account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I was able to sign in yesterday on both accounts, however today I keep receiving a message that***@******.*** is closed. This is also my Apple I.D. !

What is telling you that it was closed? It doesn't appear that it is closed.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The account is definitely closed, are you able to phone me ?

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it’s my iPhone; number(###) ###-####

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Okay, please follow the instructions.
1) Go to a computer.
2) On the computer, go to: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
3) On the computer, on that page, enter the code: 32
4) Click the Circle/Arrow button and run the program.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cannot open the page you sent by text. I tried various ways but even your text cannot be opened

Why can you not open the page? What happens when you to go the page on a computer?

I see that you are trying to run the remote application on your iPhone. That will not work.

First go to a computer. On the computer, do the following:

1) Go to a computer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I also tried to open it on my Samsung Galaxy 2 Notepad but it still won’t open ! Plus I am not able to send you a screenshot of the message I receive or a text.

You must run the program on a Computer.

Do you have a computer on which you can run it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No, I’m in the process of moving into a house.

Do you have access to the phone number that ends in 89, which was attached to your Gmail account?

In that case, on the http://www.Gmail.com website, enter your email address, click "Next", enter the last password ***** recall, click Next, and follow the rest of the instructions on that page. Once that is complete, your account will be unlocked with a new password.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can I do that on my iPhone

Yes, you can.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Great ! I’m trying right now.

Thank you

Please, do not open any new tasks on this page. Right now you are needing to reset your password. Please, do do that.

You are still opening duplicate tasks. Stop doing that, please.

Stay on this page.

Please, respond to me only on this page.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician