Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my log in user name and my password. Not sure…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my log in user name and my password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Not sure since it has been a long time since logging in to aol mail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com , my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and you still have that phone number or access to the backup email address.
Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue.
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure?
Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you? (optional extra service)

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.