Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cannot create an account. [email protected] Pc. I give…

Customer Question
I cannot create an...

I cannot create an account.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I give all my information and then asks for my password, which i do not have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have an ssa account and I have a charge for 110.00 dollars i do not know abbout

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 5 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your password ***** follow the steps. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!