Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google will not accept my password. I have been going

Customer Question
Google will not accept...

Google will not accept my password. I have been going through all the steps for hours and cannot get into my google account.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On my desktop but I cannot log in on my tablet.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

They ask me one security question I have the answer to but then the next question is what year and month did I open my google account -- it is so many years ago who can remember?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to get into my other devices.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Adam B., Systems Consultant replied 3 months ago
Adam B.
Adam B., Systems Consultant

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'd be glad to help you out.

To get started, if you're logged into Google on another device, have you tried changing it there to something you know?

Nothing seems to work because they keep asking me for the year and month I opened my Google account. It has been so many years I can't possible remember the answer to that question.
No thank you. I cannot afford to spend any more money for you to securely connect.

No need to have me connect. You can do it! :)

On the device that you can't log in, does it not give you the option to provide your username and password?

It looks like you're busy doing other things. I'm going to have to opt out now. I hope you get this fixed!

My problem has been solved. No further need of your services
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!