Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need my google pasword for my new phone. Ihave two

Customer Question
I need my google...

I need my google pasword for my new phone. Ihave two accounts***@******.*** and***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Motorola MOTO G LTE 3RD GEN. 8GB

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Moto? What have you tried so far?

I have contacted Consumer Cellular .About a week or more

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Igess not unless you can reset up this dam phone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. To reset your password, please click here and follow the steps. You will need a recovery phone number or email.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!