Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have a business email (the main one for our business) I…

Customer Question
I have a business...

I have a business email (the main one for our business) I forgot the password ***** need to reset it to have access to the account can you help mr

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I am not sure but I think so because some of the mail goes to other email accounts but we cannot send from main account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

It is a private account attached to our domain

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Since it is attached to a specific domain you will have to contact your webmaster.

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!