Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have 2 email authorizations one for $300. Yahoo. Phone. I…

Customer Question
I have 2 email...

I have 2 email authorizations one for $300

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to sign up for my code and it tells me I need to set account up meanwhile I got a deposit for $97 on 3-16-18 lol crazy

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Now I need to get this fix ASAP

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/22/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 4 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I have 2 email authorizations one for $300

Can you please explain what kind of email authentication it is and why it needs $300?

> Yahoo

Yahoo offer email services for free. So what does the $300 thing mean?

Please clarify. Thanks.