Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I cant get in too Yahoo or Google Account. THEY ASK ME

Customer Question
Hi,I cant get in...

Hi,I cant get in too Yahoo or Google Account. THEY ASK ME CHANGE PASSWORD ***** STILL CANT GET IN ?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Yes I was ,But nothing Happen Either way

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes ,I've tried that too ,But Still cant get in?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No ,Just hoping for Recovery THANK YOU.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I amCustomerand I'll be your expert today. I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to help.

If you do not remember your password, you will have to reset it. Once you reset it, please write it down and save it securely. Click here to reset your yahoo password ***** follow the steps. Click here to reset your google password. You might need a recovery phone number or email ID

If this solves your problem, please give me a 5-star rating!