Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to delete my wirr.co. email and att a gmail.

Customer Question
I want to delete...

I want to delete my wirr.co. email and att a gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I can not delete the wi.rr.com mail and add a***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Help me get mail waiting. I got the mail on my ipad and ipad

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I you can change the email and delete the other that is fine,
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jamie Macko, Email Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Email Specialist

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.

Just to clarify would you like to delete your wi.rr.com and add your Gmail account. Is that correct.

Also I see that you requested remote assistance with this. I can send you the infor for that as well.

Let me know the answers to the questions above please.

Thanks,
Jamie

I am showing "payment failure " on this end. Did you want to try again? I can send a new link if you need.

-Jamie

I can also send you steps if you would like to attempt this yourself before we begin a remote session.

Let me know

-Jamie

I have been on the phone with my bank. you have now been paid. Thank you
Sorry, my bank take care of me and did not know your company

Not a problem. Do you see the remote support request from earlier. You will just need to accept that and it should allow us to start the remote session.

-Jamie