Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Some how I signed out of my google account. When I tried to…

Some how I signed...

Some how I signed out of my google account. When I tried to sign back in I told me that my password ***** changed....when I tried to utilize the forgot password ***** it went back to the email address then it asked me when I signed up for Google...I can't be expected to remember that it was years ago! It told me that my email address was being used by someone else!!!Please help me...I had no choice but to set up another google mail account!!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes...I put in my phone number and they rejected it...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, But I want my old email address to function like it did before yesterday..my old address was***@******.***!!!

3/21/2018
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> It told me that my email address was being used by someone else!!

Where did you see this message? Any screenshot please? Thanks.

bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
No.
This happened yesterday!! I've already paid the 5.00 so I need an answer!
How hard can this be??

Thanks for requesting remote assistance services. Please let me know what kind of computer you are using for the remote session, such as Windows PC or Mac?

Windows

Please click HERE to start a remote desktop session with me. Thanks.

Now I can't even get your remote assistance!!!

All done. Password ***** via the remote session.