Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I don't receive emails. My computer is setup with a mail…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I don't...

Hi Pearl, I don't receive emails

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

My computer is setup with a mail account

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I also battle to get rid of my mails that I try to delete, the multiply

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Hi, the is no error message. I use Gmail and have a Mac computer
Is it possible to help me without the secure remote assistance
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

I am Fiyaz and i will be your next expert to help you resolve your issue.

Its better to do a remote session.