Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can't remember password or the last one used. No and now I…

Customer Question
Can't remember password *****...

Can't remember password ***** the last one used

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No and now I can't get into my PlayStation network cause that's the email I used to set it up

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes it's my old #**********

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so lol

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Can you help me
3/21/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To reset your password, go to

https://www.playstation.com/get-help/help-library/my-account/access-and-details/password-reset/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------