Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I haven;t been able to receive emails for a week. There is…

I haven;t been able to...
I haven;t been able to receive emails for a week. There is something wrong with the site.
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Viet - Email Tech
windows xp.

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yaz2y6e4
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yaz2y6e4
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Is there any error or message when trying to sign in and access your gmail email address at the gmail.com website?

https://tinyurl.com/yaz2y6e4

- Is there any error or message when doing the above steps?

Via remote support, I checked on the issue. Your Outlook gmail email is working now. (Only if needed, you can open the Gmail backup email icon on your computer's Desktop screen to check emails.)

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.