Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My E mail stayed the same but the bank had me change my

Customer Question
My E mail stayed...

My E mail stayed the same but the bank had me change my password.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I'm on my email account

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No It is *********

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My old pass word was ******* My new one is ******

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you having problem with your email account? or online banking account?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess