Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

De souza and my new email address is

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** souza and my new email address is ***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Iphone and mac book. i am having trouble with my apple ID cause it only recognise my old email adress which is***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to log on to my Apple app store thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 5 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> i just want to log on to my Apple app store thanks

Have you applied for an Apple ID? If yes, using the given Gmail address?