Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had 48 000 likes, followers on my Facebook but they have…

Customer Question
I had 48 000...

I had 48 000 likes, followers on my Facebook but they have disappeared?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I don't know?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I don't know who to send an email to or how to contact them

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 1 month ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.

What is the name of the web browser you use to access your Facebook account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello David,
My web browser is:
https://www.facebook.com/drces/
This is my professional site with approx 48000 plus likes/followers. I have attempted to start up a new site with the same web browser but all the feeds, timeline, and followers have disappeared? Facebook should have a memory of all the data? I have tried to contact facebook but no reply. I have had the account since approx 2012.

I have checked the Facebook site you posted above and I see and understand what you are describing.

So is that the new Facebook page? If so can you provide me with a link to the old Facebook page?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This is the link https://www.facebook.com/drces
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What you submitted
Nov 29, 2017
Hi SammyBasically I have lost all my followers and likes which were approximately 48 000Can you please provide me with who I contact or how i can get it back?There should be a memory on your system?ThanksDr Ces Colagrande
(MB,BS,BSc,Hons,FEACS)[cid:[email protected]]On 29 Nov 2017, at 5:07 PM, The Facebook Ads Team <sales-support+*****@******.***<mailto***@******.***>> wrote:Hi Ces,Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know about your questions and concerns, though this particular service is reserved strictly for ad appeals.That said, I do want to make sure we get you set up with the necessary information to get your issue addressed.We offer a number of valuable resources that will certainly help get your questions answered:General Questions Regarding Facebook? Facebook Help Center: https://www.facebook.com/help/Billing-Related issues? I'd recommend reviewing the detailed breakdown of your ad charges as described here: https://www.facebook.com/help/156558524411792/?ref=u2uIf you've looked at your invoices and still believe there is a problem, you can contact the billing team through this form:
https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/649167531904667Account-Related Concerns? Business Resources: https://www.facebook.com/business/resources/Disabled Account? Check Here: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2026068680760273Did you find our support helpful?Please give us feedback: https://www.facebook.com/survey/?oid=388382157932113.Thank you for understanding.Sammy
Facebook Ads Team-----Original Message----
From: Ces Colagrande (*****@******.***)
To: Facebook
Subject: Re: Why were my ads disapproved?Hello FacebookI had 48 000 likes on on page however they have all disappearedCan you please help restore the issue?Thank you
Dr Ces ColagrandeOn 23 May 2014, at 9:13 AM, The Facebook Ads Team <sales-support+*****@******.***> wrote:Hi Ces,Thanks,Unfortunately we cannot take calls right now due to high volumes, we would be happy to answer all your questions via this channel.I apologize for the inconvenience you are currently facing.Thanks,Anna
Facebook Ads Team
Facebook-----Original Message-----
From: Ces Colagrande (*****@******.***)
To: Facebook
Subject: Re: Why were my ads disapproved?Hi AnnaI would personally like to speak to you as emails go back and forth and require clarification.Can you provide me with your telephone number so that I can directly speak to you.Thanks
Dr Ces ColagrandeOn 21/05/2014, at 9:57 PM, The Facebook Ads Team wrote:Hi Ces,Thanks for writing in. I'm here to help.Your ad was rejected because it violates the image policies of the Ad Guidelines.Images that you may not use include:
-“Before and after” comparisons
-Images of unexpected results
-Images that show a type of body weight as being perfect or undesirableTo resubmit your ad, edit the image from your ads manager.Learn more about our policies on health and fitness images:
https://www.facebook.com/help/224866337548977/?ref=crThanks,Anna
Facebook Ads Team
Facebook-----Original Message-----
From: Ces Colagrande (*****@******.***)
To: Facebook
Subject: Re: Why were my ads disapproved?Hi AnnaThanks for getting back to me.The add has been running (same image and approved) for some time. How come it is now not allowed.As you can see we do cosmetic surgery and our core business is about looking great and showcasing what I do.Am I not able to place images of girls in bikinis to promote my services?I see so many adds on Facebook with women in bikinis.Thanking you for your helpRegards
Dr Ces
On 21/05/2014, at 2:45 PM, The Facebook Ads Team wrote:Hi Ces,Thanks for writing in. I'm here to help.Your ad was rejected because the image violates the Ad Guidelines. Ads may not use very sexual images, suggest nudity, show a lot of skin or cleavage, or focus unnecessarily on specific body parts.To resubmit your ad, edit the image from your Ads Manager.Review our policies on ad images here:
https://www.facebook.com/help/250509391644213/?ref=crThanks,Anna
Facebook Ads Team
Facebook-----Original Message-----
From:***@******.***
To:
Subject: Why were my ads disapproved?What was your ad disapproved for?: Image
Please describe your question related to your ad that wasn't approved (required): My add has been approved in the past but as of 18th May 2014 it was disapproved and would like to know why the change when the add has not changed?
Please paste the URL of the ad that wasn't approved below: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/summary/adset/?ad_set_id=6012564412163&show_adgroup_id=6012564413363
Please submit the email/notification you received about why the ad wasn't approved: Your ad wasn't approved because it violates Facebook's Ad Guidelines by including an overly sexual image that shows

Ok thanks. So is the Facebook web page at the link provided the same one you have had from when you first started advertising on Facebook or did you change to a new Facebook page for your business recently? If so then migrating data from the old Facebook web page to the new Facebook web page is what you need.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
because it disappeared I created another Facebook site with the same name browser. But I don't know where it's all gone and I don't seem to be getting any help from Facebook. They keep on thinking that I have had issues with photos/content and keep on requesting I abide by the advertising laws???

Based upon what you have posted it seems that the Facebook support personnel that have responded are not equipped to handle technical issues, only advertising issues so are not responding appropriately to your questions.

The key to recovering the 48000 likes and other information is to find your old Facebook page which should still be active if it is not deleted. So what exactly happened to your old Facebook page? Was it there one day, and then the next day it was gone? Or did it disappear after making changes to the Facebook page?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
One day it was there and then the next day done...

So when you logged in there was just a blank page?

What did Facebook say when you told them about it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Facebook have not responded. They keep on saying I have to go through all the steps again (as above). They are linking it to an advertising issue but it's not. The page just disappeared?

I am going to open up this question to other experts that may have additional ideas on how to resolve the issue.

Best regards,

David.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I await another technicians response. Hopefully they will be able to work it out...
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 27 days ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I do. Can you help restore my account with all the followers?

No, you need to speak with Facebook. We cannot bypass their policies.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Who do I contact? It just keeps on going around in circles and their is not a "person" but a computer generated reply.
Who in Facebook do I contact?

You are already in contact with someone

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I am in contact with no one and need your help

I can see your emails with Anne

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Ann has not responded regarding my account disappearing. she keeps on referring to adds back in 2014? And that is not my issue now it is 2018

Unfortunately, you will need to either respond to Anne and wait for her response or start a new inquiry with them. We cannot bypass or speed up or start a claim for you on behalf of Facebook.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist