Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My e mail went blank. E mailwent down. My e mail went down.

Customer Question
My e mail went...

My e mail went blank

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

E mailwent down

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

My e mail went down

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We tried to re start g mail. The computer emptied all our emails. How do we retrieve them?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, we're still in 1st grade with computers!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Is it showing your correct gmail email address?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

g mail address correct windows 10 i think

Are you accessing your gmail email address at the gmail.com website?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.