Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My welcome screen for aol gold will not load when sighing on…

Customer Question
My welcome screen for...

My welcome screen for aol gold will not load when sighing on since widows 10 loaded their new up date

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Aol

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser which is aol

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This just happened when I singed in for the first time since sthey down loaded. I don't know much about computers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Every thing is ok on my computer like getting to my e-mail and on line but no welcome page for aol

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. What happens when you open AOL Desktop Gold? It freezes at startup?
  2. When was the last time that you were able to access AOL Desktop Gold without issues?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

To answer your question I didn't have any problem with aol in anyway until widows 10 down loaded their new up date to widows 10 on my computer then I couldn't get AOL's welcome page but I got everything else.
now this morning I went on to my AOL desktop and went on AOL and thewelcome screen loaded just fine. so I won't need your help. i did put my cedit card information in last night on you page so I hope you won't charge me for anything please. Please send me an e-mail stating that you won't charge me
thank you for understanding
Barbara Boren

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for writing back and I am glad that your AOL is working now. Regarding charges, unfortunately, you were already charged with $38 since posting your question/request on our site requires payment. But since we have guarantee on our services, you can always get your money back or you can use that deposit to post another request in the future.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!