Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to send some items (Snack food, candy, etc.) to my…

Customer Question
I want to send...

I want to send some items (Snack food, candy, etc.) to my cousin in the Air Force to his APO address but I do not know what elements of his APO address go in which delivery address block. His address is his name, then ATTN: B Company, 1-41 IN

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Elements?

Rests of address is TF Stalwart, CL Dwyer, APO AE 093454

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Elements?

Well , I entered Unites States in the Country, his name in the Full Name block, ATTN: B Company, 1-41 IN in the Street Address Block and I do not know where to enter TF Stalwart, CL Dwyer, and APO, AE, but 09354 obviously goes in the zip code block.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Also, I have no phone number to enter since he is stationed in Afganishstan. Also, whenever I leave one of the blocks blank, such as the phone number, the system will not allow me to go any further. That's it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Pete, Please tell me how to enter an FPO address for an Amazon order so that the Amazon system will process my order.
Still waiting for a response.
I am not going to wait any longer. The email I received stated that my response was ready but since I am till waiting after 2 unanswered chats, forget it. I am now going to ask for a refund. Goodbye!

Sorry for the delay, you were offline when I replied earlier.