Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not sign in to my yahoo account/email. I was always…

Customer Question
I can not sign...

I can not sign in to my yahoo account/email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

I was always logged on with my phone but it is not working cause i couldn't pay the bill

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have security questions but I can't get passed the account key option

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just want to see my email

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

HI Pete, I fell asleep but I am awake now and I would like your help. Rick
No, just tell me how to do it I am pretty smart. Thank you though

Hi Rick, have you tried the Yahoo sign-in helper page?

https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username

Pete I have but I can't get past the access key which wants you to use a cell phone or another email to gain access. I have always used my cell phone and never had a problem but i didn't have money to pay the bill. I can't figure out how to just sign in using my password ***** answering my 5 security questions. For some reason I can't get to that page it keeps asking me to use my cell phone. I don't get it

Is it possible for you to pay the bill and recover the number?