Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my gmail password. Phone number and I think

Customer Question
I forgot my gmail...

I forgot my gmail password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes phone number and I think questions but I forgot the password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just I forgot the password

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 month ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything?

Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Can you please confirm your gmail email address?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

************

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you help

Yes, what's the make / model of your computer? What's your cellphone? Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
iPhone 6

Is your iPhone cellphone currently working fine? Do you have a cellphone number ending with the two digits 12? If yes, what's your full cellphone number? Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

*****

For account verification, please tell me the G-code number that will be sent in a new text message to your cellphone. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
346301

When did you create / use this gmail email account? Do you also have a Windows or Mac computer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Don’t remember when and I only have my phone no computer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
To what email address
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Did you leave me
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 1 month ago
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is David.
First open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello DAVID I did everything you said do and they told me sorry could not verify DAVID I’m frustrated I don’t know what to do
Email technician: syseng, Information Systems Professional replied 30 days ago

Did you try the different question link (there is more than one option for resetting your password)?

Customer reply replied 30 days ago
I’ve tried that several times

In the web page at the link below is a list of all the account recovery options provided by Google for your Gmail account:

click here

Please review and let me know if you have tried the account verification form as well as the other options listed.

syseng
syseng