Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I make the newest email start at the top of my inbox…

Customer Question
How do I make...

How do I make the newest email start at the top of my inbox and the oldest go to the bottom.?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Mozilla Thunderbird

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. on my desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None, I do not know what to do. This is a new occurrence. I was fine last week.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

You can fix that by clicking the "Date" header that is on the top of the Date column. When you do that, it will resort as you wish.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible. I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Thank you,
***** *****