Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Wishing to reload my purchase, registered code

Customer Question
Wishing to reload my...

Wishing to reload my purchase, registered code 301872-vlaqxfan but can't seem to do this the correct way. Need help.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo.com

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have entered the code I just gave to you and it comes back not proper.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Have fun, all I can say is THANKS!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Where did you make that purchase?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

YOUR COMPANY WAS THE WRONG SERVICE, I WANTED A REPRESENTATIVE FROM NCH SOFTWARE. KEEP THE FIVE DOLLARS AND RETURN THE OTHER AMOUNT TO MY ACCOUNT. THANKS MR. STANLEY

Hi Mr. Stanley,

Thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about the confusion. I hope a NCH Software representative can help you.

Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you,

Jess