Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying to get into my hotmail and can not. It…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to get into my hotmail and can not

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

It will not let me in to it and I made a new account but I want to get into my old account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure but I would like to get back into it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What is the hotmail email address so that I can check its status and recovery options?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows***@******.***

Have you tried to reset the password ***** this Hotmail account?

Do you recognize this hidden email below?

d_*****@yahoo.com

If yes, are you still able to access that Yahoo email?