Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Years ago I opened a PayPal account, but I moved and have a…

Customer Question
Years ago I opened...

Years ago I opened a PayPal account, but I moved and have a new email address and new Telephone (landline). I need to establish a new /pay/pal account using my new email and y new telephone number. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Helga Brenner-khan

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your PayPal?

I tried today, without success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

//i want to use my Credit card, not my checking account. Helga Brenner-Khan

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: UranMail, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranMail
UranMail, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not agree with it - please let me know now.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

What is the issue with creating a new account in PayPal?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.