Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have just registered a new credit card and need to use it…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I have...

Hi Pearl, I have just registered a new credit card and need to use it today but have not got a code to enter. Could you send the code via email today rather than me having to wait for 3-5 days for it to appear on my ststement? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes on my mobile

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes I have a mobile phone number but I have just re-set my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need that code today so I can use the card to pay an invoice

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer? a Mac? or a smartphone right now?
  2. You said you just registered your new credit card. Are you referring to PayPal? If not, where did you register it?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess