Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I just recently switched from my AOL desktop 9.8 on my old…

Customer Question
I just recently switched...

I just recently switched from my AOL desktop 9.8 on my old Windows XP system to AOL Shield and can't find my Carousel anymore.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

It is a desktop and No I have done nothing other than install the aol Shield.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't even know what browser I am using because my screen is totally different from my old one.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
No
3/21/2018
Email technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

If you replaced an old XP computer with a new one, the new computer comes with windows 10.

Please tell me what are you looking for and what browse you used before and if it is available for windows 10 I will help you finding a solution.