Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Mi email adress is. Today in the morning could open just…

Mi email adress is***@******.***...

Mi email adress is***@******.***. Today in the morning could open just fine - at about noon no way to open it. It does load on the bar approx. 80 to 85%.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google chrome

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Only on the labtop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried to get in with adress and password ***** does not axcept pw

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Basi

3/20/2018
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. You mentioned it is loading 80 to 85%, is this "loading" happening right after you login with your password?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

Windows computer.
Login just by browser opening and clicking on gmail. No need to type every time adress an pw.
I am in Lima Peru so no way to indicate my phone nr on your page
As said can not open my gmail, question is why all of a sudden does not charge more than 80% on the loading bar?

Thank you for writing back with that information. Do you have another web browser that you can test your Gmail with?

Like what? Am not a guru
Have an other mail on yahoo but is that of some help?

I am referring to a web browser that you use to access your Gmail. You mentioned you are using Google Chrome. To test if the problem is with Chrome, please use Internet Explorer, then go to www.gmail.com and then login there.

Have tried this several times. Have to tell you that I have a further adresse on gmail, it is***@******.*** and typing gmail.com automatically opens this, loads to 80% and - stopps there.

Ok. But have you tried using Internet Explorer web browser to access your Gmail?

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Tried now the Internet Explorer and yes, could get into my gmail. So for the time being, will leave it there. Don't want to spend more
Thank you

Thank you and I am glad that you are now able to access your Gmail using Internet Explorer. I suggest that you download and install another web browser since Internet Explorer is not very stable. I suggest you get Firefox. Here is the download link:

https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

Now, regarding your Chrome and Gmail, please cleanup your Chrome using these steps:

1. Open your Chrome
  2. Click on the Settings button that looks like a 3 vertical dots at the top right corner of the window, then click SETTINGS
  3. Scroll to the bottom, then click Advanced
  4. Scroll further down, locate and click "Clear browsing data"
  5. In a pop up window that appears, for TIME RANGE, click to select All Time
  6. Click all the 3 boxes but you can UNCHECK the Browsing History if you want to keep your history.
  7. Then click CLEAR DATA

After doing that, try accessing your Gmail with Chrome. But for now, you can surely use Internet Explorer since Gmail is working there.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi Jess,All fine on my end. Have also done rating of your support. Should be ok.Thanks and regardsWalter