Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need help with canceling stuff from my cart can you help…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with canceling stuff from my cart can you help me

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried emailing wish and got no answer from them and I don't know how to delete them from my car because it was not at the advertised price I call somebody out to San Francisco and they said just to read it from your cart and I asked him how to do that he said just deleted

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that's about it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Which website are you buying stuff from?