Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Nothing wrong except I have no other way to ask FB how they…

Customer Question
Nothing wrong except I...

Nothing wrong except I have no other way to ask FB how they can help me report an scam in FB. I thought I can use this e-mail.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Just now. There is a man he is a scammerer asking money and I want him to report to find out who are these scammer.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Nothing because I don't know how but he is in my friends lists and also in my messenger. We keep on messaging so I can hold hime that he won't blocked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, this is the only issue I need a FB help to find out who this man scammer in FB.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. I will provide you with instructions on how to report this person.

Follow the instructions on this page to start your report. https://www.facebook.com/help/report facebook will look into this after your report has been filed and take appropriate action.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.