Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am receiving on my mobile that connection has failed and…

Customer Question
I am receiving on...

I am receiving on my mobile that connection has failed and the email account that appears is not valid and that is the problem the account that you are telling me does not exist for some reason it is coming up with a capital R the rest of it is correct and s you can see i have been able to get into my account I just want the constant messaging to stop it has been going for all most 24 hours now

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My phone and my computer

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have just reset my pass word but the messages keep comingbut only on the phone I have just received one now sign in failed and it is for Raywatts678and my account is lower case not upper

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is the only problem I have and thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please for which service this account is for?

Please let me know

Thank you