Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I got my email address dropped by Microsoft. I could not…

Customer Question
I got my email...

I got my email address dropped by Microsoft. I could not link up in Skype and went to add password ***** it failed and tried new password, tried new code from Microsoft and before I knew it I bungled an answer that Microsoft took to mean cancel my email info with them. I have tried many times to re establish w Microsoft and had just got an outlook email . this is all mixed up. I just wanted to recover my account w Microsoft I had for Skype.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

What do you mean?.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What does connecting me w a expert do? is this opening my computer to them?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/21/2018
Email technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 4 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, an email expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi Jim! I'm sorry to hear about this frustration, and will assist as best I can. What was the email address you were previously using with Skype?

not really. I don't trust the internet cyber stuff. can we try this way?
where areyou?
what the hey! I paid for this contact and got stuck w a month subscription for expert advise and you disappear. come on, please