Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to delete my face book account. Never. Get me to the…

Customer Question
I want to delete...

I want to delete my face book account

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Never

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Get me to the correct area to delet the account

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

If you'd like to delete your account, then you can do so by going to the following page and logging your request for account deletion:

https://www.facebook.com/login.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fhelp%2Fdelete_account

That should do it for you! It's a simple process.

If you have any other questions on this, just let me know.

NOTE: Before leaving this page, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.