Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have pictures in a folder I need to send to the person who…

Customer Question
I have pictures in...

I have pictures in a folder I need to send to the person who is formatting my book for publication. There are two folders, and the pictures are numbered sequentially so she can incorporate them into the written manuscript. I want to send them as an email attachment. How do I do this? I'm in my 80s and not very technologically savvy, so I need very clear step-by-step instructions. I don't do facebook or blogging.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my computer only. It's an I-Mac. Don't know what a web browser is.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. This was the information given to me by the person formatting my manuscript.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I appreciate ANY help for anyone!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Email attachments have limitation. You are using Gmail and you can only attach up to 25MB of file. Now, can you please tell me what are the sizes of the 2 folders?
  2. Are you still able to access your Gmail account using a web browser like Chrome or Safari?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I am unable to reach that address on my computer. I have a Imac and safari doesn't respond to the address.

Thank you for writing back with that information. Can you please tell me what you meant by saying that you were unable to reach that address? What address was that?