Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Do you know how many times I paid and noboady could help me…

Customer Question
Do you know how...

Do you know how many times I paid and noboady could help me to recover my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I using my iPhone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Can u check(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No but if he can check he or she can see Who I am and the reason because I’m owner of national Irani and television and Nitv stand for this now

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello! Please go to the link below in your web browser and follow the steps to recover your password:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Please give me a 5-star rating