Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Being charged to my bank account $12.99 each month. Gmail.

Customer Question
Being charged to my...

Being charged to my bank account $12.99 each month.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Iphone or laptop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Tried cancelling charges thru pandora on iphone but messaged had to go thru itunes. tried calling itunes and going thru website 'itunes.com/bill'. no luck. getting angry!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. just know I am on a fixed income and cannot afford to pay $13 per month to listen to pandora. need resolution.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner replied 4 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Lead Technician and Owner

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

On your iPhone, do you show the subscription if you do the below steps

ON IPHONE

TAP SETTINGS

TAP YOUR APPLE ID AT THE TOP

TAP ITUNES & APP STORE

TAP YOUR ID IN BLUE AT THE TOP

TAP VIEW APPLE ID

SIGN IN

TAP SUBSCRIPTIONS

DO YOU SEE PANDORA LISTED?

IF SO YOU CAN CANCEL THERE.

Please let me know

Thanks Mike

Was you able to cancel the subscription using that method?