Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was having a problem and somehow got google involved, and…

Customer Question
I was having a...

I was having a problem and somehow got google involved, and now they've changed my email address to a google address, not Cogeco, which it was and what I want.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No, I have Cogeco security, and there was no problem until Google got involved, and they`ve changed my email address to the one I have for my Apple Tablet.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No - I just want my regular email address back, and they have the regular one as a option if there is a problem.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 day by:
3/22/2018
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Which version of outlook are you using?

Please let me know