Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Pearl. I think my google account has been comprised. I have…

Customer Question
Hi, Pearl. I think...

Hi, Pearl. I think my google account has been comprised. I have been online with Google for two days to change my password. I also noted that while I own two devices, Apple I phone 6 and IPad mini4, there is another listed, the LG Stylo 3. This is not one that I purchased. Please tell me what I should do. Thanks, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

OS 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I believe since 3/15. I have been out of town and did not take my IPad but I noticed I didn’t receive emails on gmail.com for 4 days on my iPhone. Then I received security alerts from Google. I have tried to change my password ***** times. The last time was still unsuccessful. Also, when the email address and phone contact was displayed, they weren’t mine. I did find my profile and corrected my phone number so I could receive texts. What to do?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I started to receive emails from several of my store accounts indicating that my passwords were changed and confirmed. I promptly created new passwords.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/20/2018
Email technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 3 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! Please go to the link below and follow the steps to recover your google account:

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Please give me a 5-star rating!