Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Not able to send emails from mail on my mac. It does work…

Customer Question
Not able to send...

Not able to send emails from mail on my mac. It does work from google gmail.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mac book and iphone 7

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Googling it. tried to add server host name account in mail preferences

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just don't know how to configure setting for incoming and outgoing mail

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 month ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

It may be an issue with your account setup on the Mac or the account online.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have 2 email accounts.

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it's $5 to connect and another $39?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Instead of paying $39 for one shot deal, makes sense to pay $40 for a month and I can cancel within 7 days. What's the catch?

I am not part of the billing department, so I cannot answer those questions.

Nobody on this website is trying to rip you off; however, keep in mind that we all work on this website. If you plan on cancelling and requesting a refund, that means that I will not be paid for my time.

Help on this website costs money. Do you wish to continue or do you want me to send in your refund request?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How much is it for this one shot deal, I'm confused. $44?

I am sorry. Did you get my last message? The question appears to have cost $44.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist