Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We changed passwords about 27 days ago. callmary317. We

Customer Question
We changed passwords about...

We changed passwords about 27 days ago. callmary317

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

We changed our password ***** 27 days ago here at home in Myrtle Beach SC to..callmary317. while visiting family in atlanta ga. I attempted to access account of [email protected] on my tablet. It asked for password ***** would not accept the password ***** was familiar with. We have been trying to get you to understand it is us trying to access our account. We have no idea what other info you want or need for verification. I do not have an outlook account. Do not try to sen any message to outlook.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes..phone number on file is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else..just let us access our email account which we have had for 7 or 8 years.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Sean S.
Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?