Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Recently changed from centurytel.net to gmail700.com how to…

Customer Question
Recently changed from centurytel.net...

Recently changed from centurytel.net to gmail700.com how to get the centuryftel id out

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone iphone or computer pc microsoft 10

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Dont know just wandered around

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant get to apple or itunes due sto the login error

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

How may I help you today? I see that you want to get the old email address ID out of something. Are you also having a problem with iTunes login?