Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have lost my primary email address when they change my…

I have lost my...

I have lost my primary email address when they change my phone March 2nd. Which is grooms 204 at gmail.com. have tried many many times to get in contact with someone who has a backbone and red blood in their veins. I have lost lots of information in that account. But it seems like all I get is sheets then I get bounced from one sheet to the next and Back Again. Have sent off mini request for help not one answer and at least 30 tries. Why we can't talk to someone is a mystery to me. I know we don't give you money, but you make billions off the pop ups. That's controlled by artificial intelligence. What a lot of people need is a backbone and red blood in their veins for help!! You have my number on my account looking for an answer from someone please help

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?

!! You had my number on my account looking for an answer from someone please help I have tried every which way still can't get into my account lost it when they entered my account. Can't remember my recovery telephone number other than area code eight four three and the last 4 digits 6248. Can't remember the first three. Got a little bit of Alzheimer's. Please help me

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?

Sorry it took awhile to get back in here. Battery ran out. Check all mail, spam, and something else that you said. Is there a voice that I can hear to get help?? There is a lady down here holding some kind of talk I guess 4 rich people. Which is in Mount Pleasant or Daniel Island in the Charleston area of South Carolina. Nice to talk to someone with a backbone and red blood in the veins for help. Getting nowhere with the sheets just bounces back and forth and never get an answer for help.

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I've been trying to get in my account since May 2nd and I'm very frustrated got warranties attorneys names and major contacts including doctor and dr. Services thank you for what you've done so far get very frustrated and this beginning Alzheimer's is not helping me much either again thank you for your help and support

3/20/2018
syseng
syseng, Information Systems Professional

My name is***** try the following procedure to reset the password ***** your account and let me know the result. If it does not work we can try to setup a phone conversation.
Open the Gmail login page at Gmail.com.
Type in your Email address and then click NEXT.
Click on ”Forgot my password”
Click on the ”Try a different question” link.
Choose if you want to receive your verification code to your mobile number via Text or by voice call. (Don’t close the page yet). Select the option that works best for you and click the Send Text Message or Call Me button to submit the request.
When you have received the verification code, insert the code into the box provided by Google to verify it is you then enter a new password ***** test login.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

syseng
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Trying to enter my information off my credit card which is a Visa my number is ***** 6175 1098 9668 good through 06 20 my authorization code zero 27 coming directly off my card which I know is good but your system what keeps kicking it out can you do it from there? My bank is Southern Bank Charleston South Carolina have been opened their 10 years never had a problem
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just a backup the account like you trying to get open which is grooms204at gmail.com the password ***** used and the password ***** would like to keep is Arnold 53 in the early stages Alzheimer's if you need a recovery number you could use(###) ###-#### That would be a permanent number that I could remember in the future. Both my password ***** that number are tied together. So if you could do that I would appreciate it so maybe this probably won't happen again again I thank you don't know why the car didn't take sent you all the information for it wish you well
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you having any luck getting my account back? All lower case Grooms 204 at gmail.com password ***** 53 recovery number as much as I can remember area code eight four three??? 6248. That's as much as I can remember and I'm not 100% positive on that. Good luck have a great day be safe
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where do you stand on my account for Gmail? Send a message to you hours ago and no answer from you. Are you even there?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Again I ask for the third time where do you stand on my account? My primary that was lost when I change carriers and phone was to me still is grooms 204 at gmail.com. are you at going to answer me?
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Hi there

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Still trying to get a response from you. Did you disappear? Why don't you answer my questions? Pay the $39 now where do we stand getting really agitated don't like the no response uncalled for unappreciated this response actually it's for David but he won't answer back so I need someone to tell me where my account stands was told that connecting to my device so what happened did you even do what you said. My rating so far for David is a 0 to me that's not a good thing so I need help somewhere he's not seeming to do it get agitated with no response so the rating for the system is a 0 and money thrown out the window so far so someone please give me a response

Hi there

I am another expert, You blocked David from responding to you further.

When you fo to reset your password, what then happens?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have been trying to access my account since changing carrier and telephone. At that time I lost my primary Gmail account which is groom's 204 at gmail dot-com no apostrophe on grooms. My password ***** been Arnold 53. Old recovery number that I can partially remember 843??? 6248 which was never updated from two cycles ago or carriers. What I have asked for is to my password ***** the change my recovery number to 843 eight(###) ###-#### Why Google doesn't keep up with changing carriers or phones when they are registered to you guys to me that's dropping the ball and I'm having to pay for that have spent over 2 weeks bouncing back and forth from one sheet to another sheet back to the first G fired off Mini request for help. But being told I have no account or the account is being used. Of course it should be me. Your customer help sheets should be updated for better help or at least answer a question without paying $39. But if that would fix the problem so did just pod about it. Don't mean to unload on you, just very agitated and aggravated with the whole damn system of Google to me they should be ashamed but that's not

ok, but When you fo to reset your password, what then happens?

Please let me know

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It goes to my secondary account which is R grooms 1951 at gmail.com. all lower case. With password ***** 53 no screen four grooms 204 at gmail.com so how can I change password ***** I cannot get a response do that in the email address? I paid $39 for it to be taken care of on your end. Very frustrated this is been going on since the 2nd of March. Finally got this number yesterday morning for help. Now you're telling me something else to do? In early stages of Alzheimer's so I'm trying to keep everything simple everything surrounding one person in my life my best friend. I also requested that the recovery number be changed 2(###) ###-#### Deer like it should have been changed when I change carriers, device and Google accepted these changes. But lost out on my primary groom's 204 at gmail.com no hyphen. Not to get under your skin but why did I pay $39? Paid it because I'm agitated and pee owed after 30 messages 2 customer service never one response from the self-help Sheetz start off on one sheet go to another sheet bounce back to the first Jeep etc etc and so forth so I paid $39 to get it fixed at my wit's end losing or lost all my information in my primary account which I cannot access being told account is in use password ***** use. Of course it is it's me so you want me to fix that I don't know how can't fix something if you don't have access or denied access I think it's pretty low Google to charge to fix a problem that they created by not updating all the information at that time. You noted the changing device the changing carrier. Never anything else asked at that time. Just lost my primary upset about paying to get it back not your problem after two weeks I'm trying myself through the useless Sheetz up self-help that is useless to the public and should be noted to Google a waste of time effort and attitude. Now you asking me to try something else why? Supposed to be taken care of remotely is it all done by machines and coolant? Not not your fault but I'm really po and be shuttled by the way Google cares about the public. I think it's a travesty that Google charges for information or help. That's why the sheets that you guys put out don't help so they can be charged for help took over 2 weeks to get a telephone number to call for help can't even get that off of sheets no answers two responses to the sheets not even a telephone number to call. Google needs to fix that. Really upset with Google so do I fix it or do you guys? If I fix it give me back my money but of course you know I can't do it sorry just getting agitated wow what a let-down but this service and Google

ok, then your only option is to use this form now
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2
Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.
They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.
If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.
It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay went there again, asking me to change my email password ***** my secondary account. Don't need to do that I need access to my primary account Wicked does not list anymore. So what do I do next that I paid $38 or $39 for? Again getting agitated. When I paid the $39 it was supposed to be fixed remotely again remotely and tied into my account. So what do I do next?

That's all, if they reject it you must make a new account sorry, it is the only option left.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
again why did I pay $39 for? I'm having to do something that was supposed to be done remotely by you guys. Why am I involved again? No I'm not happy with the service I wouldn't give you a half of star not just you the hold bad burn service. There's got to be somebody there that wears a golden Crown or sits on The Golden Throne that should be able to do more been me having to do what I paid somebody else to do if it could be done jointly then that would be no problem bet you asking me to get involved in something I don't know anything else about so if you can't do it get me The Golden Throne one

You will need to contact customer service for payment questions.

***@******.***

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
again if passed the buck huh! Don't you have someone that they call your boss which I call somebody wearing a Golden Crown or sitting on a Golden Throne? Where are they? I've requested it and you sending me to somebody else get me your supervisor or your CEO I don't give a hoot who it is not trying to be unreasonable just have onslaught of Alzheimer's and can't understand or comprehend but of course they talk to someone that's a bigger charge great going Google a billion dollar company multi-billion-dollar company and can't get help or get refuse help after you contracted to do a job wow I've never done that in 33 years get me somebody who runs the tech department as you call it your boss or boss's this is ridiculous and getting very out of hand don't send me to somebody questioning my payment and such you contracted to help remotely again remotely connected to my device that never happened with you or the other person so hopefully your sandwiches good because it should be full of crow. Yeah I'm agitated never in my life have I dealt with anything like this pass the buck pass to sheet to sheet and Back Again. Never answering from the sheets of any help on the replies you should close that part of it down that's part of the big problem getting nowhere with your sheets
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What happened to your supervisor huh? Are you the one that wears a Golden Crown? Like I said I need a supervisor are you scared to do that? Or is your supervisor circuit boards chips and fluid running through its veins for coolant. Don't see why you wouldn't do that so why won't you? I contracted with you guys to fix my problem and you're telling me to fix it myself. Like I said I've got Alzheimer's and my comprehension level is not all that great. Again I asked for a supervisor I was a field superintendent yet I had a supervisor are you saying you don't? Just do my request pass it on you're not doing anything nor did the other person remotely or otherwise. It's not a question of payment it's it's a question of contractual obligation which you guys accepted when you received my payment. Remotely my ass. Get me your supervisor
syseng
syseng