Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not log into my gmail account. And I can’t remember my…

Customer Question
I can not log...

I can not log into my gmail account

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes and I can’t remember my password ***** when I went to change it, a code was trying to be sent to a old number and it’s no longer in service and I can’t get in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No I would like to just get back into my email it is my my primary account that I use that has my iCloud and other things that I own I tried to make a new one it’s margo***@******.***

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Email
3/20/2018
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

May I have your Gmail address so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would like to try it on my own
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would just like to know what to do
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My Gmail is all set up on my phone I just cannot get in because of the password
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

****

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
com
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

Thanks for the information let me check it.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

May I have the last password ***** remember using with this Google Account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Taylarose11
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Or honestly imaidiot
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

To get a verification code, first confirm the phone number you added to your account (•••) •••-••51

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not have that phone number anymore
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

Okay, Please try to answer your security question:

the month and day i graduated?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was June 3, 1973
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

Do you have any recovery email address which you can access now?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I do not, I had to make another email but I cannot connect it to the one that I’m trying to get into now
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused but it is not possible to reset password ***** having access to recovery phone number and recovery email address associated with your gmail account.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What do you mean by recovery email address?
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

The alternate email address which you have added to your gmail account in order to get verification code.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I never gave you permission to take anything other than five dollars out of my account and I show a $48 was taking out on top of the five dollars what’s going on
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support and can check regarding the charges.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello why aren’t you answering me I want to know why you took $48 out of my account without my permission I gave you permission to take five dollars out of my account not 48 and you took a total of $53 out of my account you better put the money back in my account other than the five dollars or I am going to go to my bank and tell them that you fraudulently took my money
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I would like a call back from your company on my phone my number is ****** I want to phone call back immediately on what was taken out of my account by your company

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 1 month ago

I will direct you to the Justanswer customer support so that you can get the refund.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why do they even take it out of my account I did not give them permission and then I gave him a mission to take out five dollars and they took out an additional $48 do they scam everybody is if I wasn’t checking my bank account I would’ve even known I was taking out
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

I shouldn’t be asking for a refund they took my money without permission, I gave them permission to take five dollars out of my account, they took an additional $48 they stole the money out of my account tell them to call me at this number *****

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist